Columbus vet services near Polaris
Whether it’s a brand new puppy, a cantankerous cat, or a much beloved older pet, your animal companion requires a variety of care. Our Columbus vet clinic offers the general practice veterinary services your four-legged friends deserve. Our Columbus pet professionals offer vaccinations, spay and neuter, dental care, and general surgery.
View the services available at our Polaris location below. If you have questions about a service, give us a call at 614-433-9361. To book your appointment, schedule your visit online. We can’t wait to start taking care of your lovable pet(s)!
Diagnostics and imaging
- opens in new tabCurbside drop off available
- opens in new tabDrop off services
- opens in new tabEnd of life care
- opens in new tabExotic pet care: rabbits, rodents, and small mammals
- opens in new tabExotic pet care: reptiles and amphibians
- opens in new tabForeign language and ASL interpretation services
- opens in new tabIn-house pharmacy
- opens in new tabMedical grooming
- opens in new tabMicrochipping
- opens in new tabOnline pharmacy
- opens in new tabWISDOM PANEL™ canine DNA test