• Which store in NJ that has a USDA Accredited Vet? I need a certificate of acclimation filled for my pet that traveling to another state.

    Hi Clare,
    I recommend that you call and talk to your local Banfield Hospital about this question. Most of our hospitals should have a doctor that is accredited by the USDA. If they do not have an accredited doctor at that location, they should be able to refer you to a hospital in your local area that does.  

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.