• My dog is getting a rash/bumps around her vagina and I’m not sure if it will go away or if I should take her in

    Hi Madison,
    I recommend that you take her into see a veterinarian. A rash in that area can be from an infection or other skin disease that needs treatment. Your vet can talk to you more about the cause of the rash and the treatment she needs after they have examined her.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.