• My cat has FIV. I am wondering if there are any sort of specialists that work specifically with FIv positive cata

    Hi Jeremy,
    I recommend that you talk to your local veterinarian about this. They can answer your questions better since they know your cat’s medical history. If needed, they will be able to refer you to a specialist in your local area.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.