• Hello, I would like to know if the hospital issues the CVI (Certificate Veterinary Inspection) for international flights. Thanks, Mariana.

    Hi Mariana,

    I recommend that you call and talk to your local Banfield hospital about this question. The ability to do these health certificates will depend on the individual doctors at the hospital. If they are unable to provide the health certificate they should be able to refer you to a vet in your local area who can. I do recommend that you start this process early. Depending on where you travel this may require specific treatments and steps that need to be followed. Starting the process early and making sure that you have all of the appropriate documentation can help to prevent surprises on the day of travel.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.