Need an appointment? We're here to help.
We’re all working together to limit the spread of COVID-19. Here’s what you need to know and do to get the most out of your pet’s visit.
1. Schedule an appointment.
We make it easy to use our drop-off service, which is required for most visits.
Make an appointment
2. Set up contactless payment.
Add a credit card to your MyBanfield account for a faster, safer, easier check-out experience.
Add a payment card , opens in new tab
3. Complete your forms.
Download and complete the Authorization to Provide Care and Patient Drop-Off forms and bring them to your appointment. Look at the bottom of this page for other pet visit forms you may need.
Get the forms , opens in new tab
4. Drop off your pet.
To help keep pets well while keeping people safe, using our drop-off service is required for most visits. Additionally, all clients and associates must wear a face covering in our hospitals – even if not required by local law.
Here's how our drop-off and pick up service works:
1. Bring your completed forms.
2. Call us when you arrive. Park and turn off your car, securing your pet using a leash or carrier. A team member will meet you, take your forms and ask you to verbally confirm you’ve reviewed the Authorization to Provide Care form and that you authorize care. We will then bring your pet into the hospital for you.
3. Keep your phone handy. We’ll perform authorized treatments for your pet and call you with any necessary updates and recommendations.
4. Pick up your pet. We'll call you with a pick-up time, review the visit and discharge instructions, and ask your approval to charge the preferred payment card saved in your account. So you can quickly be on your way, we’ll send you an email with your invoice and a visit summary.
See how our drop-off service works
*For medications, just call in advance and we’ll arrange to bring them out to you.
Connect with care online
Talk to a vet from the comfort of your couch
If you've got an Optimum Wellness Plan®, you've got Vet Chat™. Get general pet care advice and support, 24/7.
Additional pet visit forms
- Urgent/Emergency visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Routine Preventive Care visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Surgical visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- X-ray/Imaging visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Injury visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Poisoning visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Chronic illness visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Acute illness visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Follow-up visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Euthanasia, opens in new tab (PDF)