Critically Appraised Topics
BARK publishes critically appraised topics (CATs) for our veterinary professional audience. CATs are an appraisal of the literature related to a focused health topic, then summarized and packaged to deliver the best evidence and clinical "bottom line" in a concise report.
Please view our critically appraised topics below.
- Fall 2013, Treating Feline Congestive Heart Failure
- Winter 2011, Diet and Kidney Disease
- Fall 2011, Diabetes Mellitus
- Spring 2011, Treatment of feline hyperthyroidism
- Fall 2010, Effectiveness of exercise and its role in treating overweight obesity
- Spring 2010, Dental home care
- Summer 2010, Antibiotic therapy in lyme disease dogs
- Winter 2010, Evaluation of Nutraceuticals
- Fall 2009, Vaccines
- Summer 2009, Finding, evaluating the best evidence; part 2
- Spring 2009, Finding, evaluating the best evidence; part 1
- Winter 2009, Cyclosporine