• We are traveling in a few days and just yesterday chose to take our dog with us is there anything we need to get for him??

    Hi Guadalupe,
    I recommend that you call and talk to your local veterinarian about this question. If you are traveling out of state a health certificate is usually recommended. What else your pet needs will depend on how you are traveling and exactly where you are going. Your vet can get some more information from you on this and then work with you to make sure you have everything you need prior to travel.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.