• My jack russell terrier was prescribed Royal Canin skin support dog food. I noticed that they have a product called Maxi sensitive Should I change his food?

    Hi Kate, I recommend that you call and talk to your local veterinarian about this question. The food that will be best for him will depend on the underlying reason that he was prescribed the Skin Support food. Your vet knows your pet and his medical history and they can let you know if this is an okay food to switch to or if he should stay on the prescribed food.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.



Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.