• My dog Mr Mello got a hold of candy , what should I do or watch for

    Hi Sheila,
    I recommend that you take him into see a veterinarian. There can be many different issues that arise from eating candy. It will depend on the type of candy and how much was ingested. Your vet can talk to you more about what to watch for after they have examined him and gotten some more history from you. Any treatment that he needs will be based on the amount of candy that he ate and any symptoms that he is showing.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.