• Can you give a puppy Cosequin DS? Bones

    I’m not sure if you are asking this because you want to start a supplement for joint health or if you are trying to treat a problem with a leg or joint. If you are wanting to supplement, you should ask your dog’s vet about it because age and weight would be important considerations. If you are asking because you pet has been injured, then you need to take the puppy to the vet and find out what the problem is and make sure you are taking care of it in a proper way.

    We're sorry that we're not more helpful, but as a general rule the best person to answer this question is the doctor who knows your pet.


Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.



Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.