• Can you email me proof of rabies and neuter for my dog Charlie Brown so I can register him?

    Hi Stacey, I recommend that you call your local Banfield Hospital. They have access to Charlie Brown’s medical records and they should be able to email you the documents that you need.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.



Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.