• Can you do a Health Export Certificatte for Kevin, what wpuld you need, and how much does it cost? Please let us know Hugon and Jackie dulcejackie.jg@gmail.com hugonjg@gmail.com

    Hi Jacqueline,
    I recommend that you call and talk to your local Banfield Hospital about this question. The ability to do an international health certificate will depend on the individual doctor and hospital. If your local hospital can’t perform this, they will be able to refer you to a veterinarian in your local area who can. I recommend that you research the requirements needed for the destination of your travel. Many countries will have specific regulations that will need to be met prior to the travel. Since these may also have specific timings, it is important to start this process early to make sure that the deadlines are met. The doctor performing the health certificate will be able to help you with this as well.

Need more information or advice?

Contact your nearest Banfield Pet Hospital to schedule an appointment today.


Other Concerns

Ask a Vet Archive

When it comes to your pet's health, there's no such thing as a dumb question. Search questions real clients have submitted to our popular Ask a Vet Q&A series, and then submit a question of your own.