To give our associates more time with their families, all Banfield Hospitals will be closing at 4pm on Thanksgiving Eve (11/22), and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving (11/23).
Banfield at NAVC 2017
February 15, 2017 • Orlando, FL
Last week the North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) hosted their annual veterinary conference in Orlando, FL. Over 400 Banfield associates attended this event – a favorite among veterinarians for its access to high quality continuing education and opportunities to network with fellow veterinary professionals from across North America.
In addition to the strong turn out by our associates, Banfield also had a sizeable presence at the conference, leading or sponsoring a number of events and sessions. These included:
- Debuting our Veterinary Emerging Topics (VET) Report – a collaboration between Banfield and NAVC that focused on antimicrobial resistance in companion animals
- Presenting six CE sessions on Practice Management and the VET Report
- Sponsoring the Women’s Veterinary Leadership Development Initiatives (WVLDI) networking reception, where our own Dr. Therrien—who recently joined WVLDI’s board of directors—shared her passion for the organization
- Hosting a cocktail event for leaders within the profession—many of them attendees from last year’s Pet Healthcare Industry Summit, allowing them an opportunity to reconnect and rekindle conversations around the topic of innovation in the veterinary industry
- Sponsoring NAVC wellness sessions, including yoga and Zumba
In addition to these events, we also had the chance to share a little more about Banfield with the many individuals who stopped by our booth in the exhibit hall. As always, it was a fantastic event and we’re already looking forward to NAVC 2018!