Other Hospital Associates
As an associate in our hospitals, you will be on the frontlines of our business, serving as the face of our veterinary practice. You'll provide pet medical care at the highest level.
One key prerequisite for associates on our veterinary hospital teams is a commitment to partnering with our clients to provide the highest level of medical care to their pets. Our veterinary hospital teams deliver exceptional client experiences in the following positions:
Client Service Coordinator
The client service coordinator greets and welcomes pets and their families, schedules appointments, provides home care instructions, places care calls, processes billings and collects payments. The client service coordinator is also critical in briefing the medical team of incoming emergencies and ensuring that exam rooms are clean and ready for the next patient. Client service coordinators are Banfield's public relations ambassadors, as they provide clients with the first and last impression of our practice.
As a practice manager, you will work with the hospital's medical leader to ensure our clients receive the highest quality medical care and service. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with associates, field leadership, Central Team Support and PetSmart®, as well as selecting, training and supervising the client service and veterinary health care teams.
Quality of Life
We appreciate your commitment to provide the highest medical care to pets. That's why we offer the following benefits and resources designed to improve your wellness and help you balance work and life:
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible and part‐time schedules
- On-site training, professional advancement and career growth opportunities
- Dedicated local support to help your team run smoothly
- The opportunity to work with pets and their families
- A rewarding career path in veterinary medicine
Compensation & Benefits
Banfield appreciates associates for their dedication and commitment to improving the lives of pets and the people who care for them. That's why we offer a comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package that promotes healthy living, financial security and peace of mind.
The Banfield Compensation and Benefits Package offers you and your family preventive care and wellness options, and provides coverage for your health needs, whether it's routine care or a catastrophic event. Your retirement is also made more secure by participating in our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Below are just some of the benefits that Banfield associates enjoy.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and prescription drug insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Health benefits and life insurance available for domestic partners and their children
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with annual $750 practice funding
- Automatic enrollment in the Banfield 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with practice- matching contributions
- 100% practice-paid life insurance at three times your total compensation; plus the option to purchase additional life, spousal life and child life
- 100% practice-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Free and confidential access for you and your family to the LifeBalance Associate Assistance Program
- Free enrollment into the Banfield Optimum Wellness Plan® for up to three pets.
Please note that the benefits package may vary based on legal entity, status or position. This summary is not a guarantee of benefits and all plans are subject to change.