Careers at Banfield Headquarters – Central Team Support
At Central Team Support, you'll build a rewarding career as part of a team of professionals who share your love of pets. Associates at corporate headquarters are dedicated to providing the support necessary to help our veterinary hospitals provide the highest quality pet medical care possible.
Our office employs a wide range of positions ranging from entry‐level to senior management in various fields, including Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Talent & Learning, Recruiting, on-site Call Center and more.
Quality of Life
We appreciate your dedication to helping our veterinary hospitals provide the highest quality medical care possible. That's why we reward you with the following benefits and resources designed to improve your wellness and help you balance work and life:
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- Paid vacation time and holiday hours
- Flexible and part‐time schedules
- A team environment where your skills will be appreciated and utilized
- Educational and development opportunities
- An environment passionate about pets, including the opportunity to bring your dog to work
- A Bistro offering healthful and environmentally sustainable options for breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Free on-site gym with modern amenities and classes
- On-site health and wellness programs, including personal trainers, massage therapists and Toastmasters Club
- Fun events like our annual Halloween Team Decorating Contest, Bring Your Kids to Work Day and Artisan Fair
Compensation & Benefits
Banfield appreciates associates for their dedication and commitment to improving the lives of pets and the people who care for them. That's why we offer a comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package that promotes healthy living, financial security and peace of mind.
The Banfield Compensation and Benefits Package offers you and your family preventive care and wellness options and provides coverage for your health needs, whether it's routine care or a catastrophic event. Your retirement is also made more secure by participating in our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Below are just some of the benefits that Banfield associates enjoy.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and prescription drug insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Health benefits and life insurance available for domestic partners and their children
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with annual $750 practice funding
- Automatic enrollment in the Banfield 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with practice- matching contributions
- 100% practice-paid life insurance at three times your total compensation; plus the option to purchase additional life, spousal life and child life
- 100% practice-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Free and confidential access for you and your family to the LifeBalance Associate Assistance Program
- Free enrollment into the Banfield Optimum Wellness Plan® for up to three pets
Please note that the benefits package may vary by legal entity, status or position. This summary is not a guarantee of benefits and all plans are subject to change.