Careers at Banfield Headquarters – Central Team Support
With beautiful Portland, Oregon, as a backdrop, you'll build a rewarding career as part of a team of professionals who share your love of pets. Associates at corporate headquarters are dedicated to providing the support necessary to help our veterinary hospitals provide the highest quality pet medical care possible—that's why they're called Central Team Support.
Our office employs a wide range of positions ranging from entry‐level to senior management in various fields, including Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Recruiting and more.
Quality of Life
We appreciate your dedication to helping our veterinary hospitals provide the highest quality medical care possible. That's why we offer the following tools and resources designed to improve your wellness and help you balance work and life:
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- Paid vacation time and holiday hours
- Flexible and part‐time schedules
- Employee Assistance Program—free and confidential, and available to you and your family
- A beautiful, dog friendly environment with a cafe, workout room, nursing room, health room, mail room and more
- Fun events like our annual Halloween Team Decorating Contest, Pet Mascot Contest, Bring Your Kids to Work Day, and Artisan Fair
- On‐site health and wellness programs including personal trainers, health clinics, massage therapists and Toastmasters Club
- A team environment wherein mutual respect flourishes
- An environment passionate about pets, including the opportunity to bring your dog to work
Compensation & Benefits
As a member of Central Team Support at our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, you are dedicated to providing the support necessary to help our veterinary hospitals around the country provide the highest quality medical care possible. That's why we offer competitive compensation, plenty of benefits and a culture that nurtures your career and celebrates your contributions. Below are just some of the benefits Banfield Central Team Support associates enjoy.
- Medical, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Free membership in LifeBalance, our employee assistance program
- Participation in the Banfield 401(k)
Select benefits available to part‐time team members. This summary is not a guarantee of benefits, and all plans are subject to change. Any errors and/or omissions are unintentional. If any discrepancies exist between this document, the Summary Plan Description and the Plan Document, the Plan Document will govern.
At Banfield, we appreciate our associates for their dedication and commitment to improving the lives of pets and the people who care for them. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that promotes healthy living, financial security and peace of mind.
Your benefits package may include medical, health savings account, dental, vision, life, disability, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and more! And, the Banfield benefits package offers you and your family preventive care and wellness options, and provides coverage for your health needs, whether it's routine care or a catastrophic event. Your retirement is also made more secure by participating in our 401(k) Savings Plan, which includes employer matching contributions to help your savings grow.
The benefits package may vary by legal entity, status or position.